• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Eclipse car audio/video/nav equipment for sale...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everyone,

I'm going to post this stuff on ebay...but want to give everyone here a shot first. The was professionally installed and removed equipment. This is not mine, but a friend who had it pulled from his car before purchasing another. He never installed the system. It comes with an Eclipse audio/video/navigation head unit, Eclipse 4 channel amp, Boston acoustic component speakers, and big fold down monitor. Some extra things are an ipod interface and cabling. No instruction or installation manuals. I don't see a remote either (I'm not sure if it even had one honestly.) If interested for the complete set OR individual pieces (head-unit vs speakers) let me know. Everything was operational prior to removal. I will even give you a chance to try out to make sure everything works but no longer than 5 days once item/items are delivered. Call for further info if needed.

Spiro

1-228-861-6551

Attachments

• amp.JPG
    amp.JPG
    422.6 KB · Views: 29
  • amp2.JPG
    amp2.JPG
    349.4 KB · Views: 27
  • amp3.JPG
    amp3.JPG
    243.7 KB · Views: 25
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.