• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Toshiba 2SC2565 2SA1095, 2SC4029 2SA1553

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
need the 2SA1095Y!

Hello,

do you still sell these? Please PM me, or reply to this thread...

If possible, do you also sell the 2SA1095Y (ORIGINAL TOSHIBA ONLY of course) separately? I could easily use 30 pieces of them.
If not sold separately, then... I'll buy the pairs :)

kind regards,

Timmo.

I agree

I agree with Brian, the 2565/1095 are spot on identical to some originals I have in an old Lux amp.

Although the pic of definite fakes below is of poor quality, notice the 'cursive' Toshiba and the lack of the"..Japan " on these.

Looking forward to getting some of these rarities although no real plans for them yet. Any suggestions?

Thanks Hp

Attachments

• 2SC2565fake.jpg
    2SC2565fake.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 253
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.