• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: Ipod Touch 8gb New In Box

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recently bought a new macbook pro and got the 8gb Ipod Touch along with it. They run the college rebate program every year and this was this years offer. It is the second generation model and new in the box(not opened even though it was hard to resist). I am asking $185 shipped in the continental United States. If you would like to view my feedback as a seller/buyer you can search ebay under my name nic6paul. If you would like to purchase this you may send me a private message. Thanks for looking.

IMG_1508.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.