• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

My Ref C LM3886 (Gainclone) for Sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is the last of my diy equipment. I've built the gainclone before. This version definately sounds a better.

Has Relay Speaker Protection and 200VA transformer. It's designed to drive 4ohm loads about 45watts and less for 8ohm loads. I'm currently driving a pair of MMG's(4ohm 86dB) to room filling sound and it does not break a sweat. Heatsinks slightly warm not burning hot. No hum or hiss in my setup.

Input capacitor's are Russian K42uF Paper In Oil's. Amp has just been recently built and less than 10hours on it. ALL SALES FINAL. Please research before you buy. Includes Free Fed Ex Ground Shipping to US only. asking $215 paypal only.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.