• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS/FT Distortion sets

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all!

I used to work at HSG- when manufacturing was closed out, they auctioned off a bunch of test gear. I figured someone out there might want it, so I picked up a bunch. Now its time to get it out of the basement! This gear was used to test Lexicon and Mark Levinson product, so you are getting a little piece of history too! ;-) Most of it was last calibrated about 10 years ago, and is in nice cosmetic shape. I've powered it all up and done some rudimentary tests, nothing too sophisticated. Here is the list, and what I would like to get for them. Feel free to make an offer, one way or another, they will go.

1 Leader LAG-120B signal generator $100
4 HP 339A Distortion sets $300 ea

1 Tek TM506 Mainframe with $700
1 SG505 Option 2 Signal generator
1 AA501 Option 2 Distortion Analyzer (side latches are missing on this module)

This last one, the mainframe needs help- the fans spin up, but the modules don't power up- I isolated the problem to the mainframe as I am keeping one setup for myself- what, you didn't think I wa selling ALL of it did you?? So you get two high end good modules, GPIB. and a 'frame that needs work or replacement.

1 Tek TM5006 Mainframe with $1000
1 SG5010 signal generator
1 AA501A Distortion analyzer

The 339As would ship at about 30lbs, the mainframes at about 50. (The leader is a lightweight at about 10 ;-)

As far as trading goes, I'm interested in Pentax lenses, the newer the better, or maybe home automation gear.

Please let me know if you have any interest! I have pictures and serial numbers of all the gear. If you want to know who I am, you can see my profile on Linked in, or ebay (markdesmarais1ks1).

Thanks for reading!

Markd

FS/FT Distortion sets- lowered prices!

Price cuts- have to get this stuff out!

1 Leader LAG-120B signal generator $100 ----> $60
4 HP 339A Distortion sets $300 ea -----> $180

1 Tek TM506 Mainframe with $700 -------> $490
1 SG505 Option 2 Signal generator
1 AA501 Option 2 Distortion Analyzer (side latches are missing on this module)

This last one, the mainframe needs help- the fans spin up, but the modules don't power up- I isolated the problem to the mainframe as I am keeping one setup for myself- what, you didn't think I wa selling ALL of it did you?? So you get two high end good modules, GPIB. and a 'frame that needs work or replacement.

1 Tek TM5006 Mainframe with $1000 ------> $680
1 SG5010 signal generator
1 AA501A Distortion analyzer

Update- the Leader and one 339A are sold.

I have 3 inquiries running on the other 339As and two inquiries on the 5006 rack.

If you are in contact with me about a piece, I will let you know if you are not the 1st.

If you are a 1st, please try to come to a decision and arrangement as soon as you can to keep this process moving. .. .

Thanks!

Markd

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.