• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Heil ESS Elite Tweeters for sale or trade....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok heres what I have, two Heil elite tweeters in thier very nice cabinets, all orig, one missing the rear grill cover. Other than that they seem mechanically and physically great.

So now what I want, I'd like to get 4 Toroids for 8 ohm operation gainclones, or $200USD non negotiable. In trade I'd pay shipping for the Toroids and the Tradee would pay for the tweeters, but be forwarned they are very heavy and will be quite pricy to ship. If purchased for cash I'll accept Paypal, you pay the paypal fee's, Or Canadain drafted money order, and of course plus shipping.

PM me with intrest or post here for e-mail address preferance, Thanks and keep well.

Speaks

Attachments

• dsc_0033.jpg
    dsc_0033.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 278
BUMPITY BUMP

I've decided to drop the price on these to $200CDN/$160USD + shipping OBO. These are very good sounding units and in very good condition concidering the age. Local pickup prefered in the GTA but shipping is available to anyone willing to pay for shipping. Peace.

Speaks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.