• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Mullard Blackburn 6bm8 tubes used

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 5 OG2/BOD (phillips code) 6bm8 tubes from Mullard's Blackburn factory. They are pulls from a working motorola console. I will gladly sell all of them for $35 plus shipping and handling from northern california. I would prefer to sell them all. I only have access to an emissions/gas/short tester, but I will test them all before sending them out and adjust price lower if necessary. Thanks!

wckong–I have not shipped internationally before, what shipping company would be good to use? how will you send payment?

landoctor-I am in Arcata, if you're willing to pay the original price plus shipping and handling (method of your preference) I will send them to you. It's a bit of a trip from sacramento, but shouldn't take long to mail either.

everyone-thanks, I will have to go to the electronics store to use the emissions tester, probably early next week.

Re:post#4

Hi,
I prefer to pay via Paypal, as I frequently buy from ebay. You can use United States Post service (Customs Declaration CN22 required) . If you can accept payment via Paypal, just check the filaments of the 6bm8 and post to me via air mail parcel, no need to go outside to check with a tube tester.
Best Regards.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.