• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Four Inch Woofers Have 10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello all, some time back, I bought in to a deal on some small woofers for a project. I bought 12 for the price of 4, so I thought, "what the heck!", and went for it. They are Goldwood GS-204/8S and my best information was that they were the OEM for the Boston Acoustics sub in the computer speakers, the BA635's. Anyway, I still have 8. They are not very efficient: 83 SPL and an Re of 7.3 ohms. Cutout hole of 4 inches, so they would go in a lot of boxes. The original box size shows .o35 cu ft. kinda small.
If you would like to play with some of these, just give me an email and think about swapping me for some drivers. My current crisis is a Polk 5 Monitor Juniors, and I need a woof and a tweet or a whole speaker system with a trashed cabinet.
These little mini woofs are just in the original box, collecting dust, so if you would be interested....thanks. Ron the Jagster:smash:

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.