• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS: 2x Vifa XG18 for $100 (no shipping if in Seattle area)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I am really sorry to see these go, but they were purchased for a project which I will not be able to build (in the near future).

I am selling them as a pair for $100 + shipping. If you are a Seattle local you can come pick them up. If you are not local, actual shipping charges to the lower 48 will probably be around $12.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with either driver. They have never been abused, and are fully broken in. I bought them from madisound about a year ago.

http://www.madisound.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=45_228_256&products_id=1175

Terms: I accept personal check, MO or Paypal. If you pay with a personal check, I will ship after it clears. Method of shipping is up to you.

Dan

Originally I wanted to do a 3 way using the Dayton 12" Reference sub, Vifa XG18, and Seas 27TBFC/g tweeter. The Vifa XG18 was going to be OB, xover points would be 200-300hz, and 2000hz.

Plans changed and I was not able to build the stereo Dayton 12" subs, so I am replacing the XG18 with the Seas L18, which sacrifices midrange for better bass performance.

Since you are sort-of local, you are welcome to come listen to them before you buy.

Dan

owdi said:
Originally I wanted to do a 3 way using the Dayton 12" Reference sub, Vifa XG18, and Seas 27TBFC/g tweeter. The Vifa XG18 was going to be OB, xover points would be 200-300hz, and 2000hz.

Plans changed and I was not able to build the stereo Dayton 12" subs, so I am replacing the XG18 with the Seas L18, which sacrifices midrange for better bass performance.

Since you are sort-of local, you are welcome to come listen to them before you buy.

Dan

I would love to listen to them first. I am out of town till Friday, so if you have some time over the weekend that would be perfect. We can discuss the details offline. Click the little email button and we can go from there. Thanks,

Chris

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.