• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Very Big Heat sinks fore sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have two very big heatsinks for sale. dimensions are 500 x 495 x 85
With a massive 20mm mounting base.Weight is +/-20KG. I don't have any thermal specs of the heatsinks because they are custom made. I guess that you can put several hundred watts in it. I prefer that you pick them up at my house in holland !! Price ?? Give me an offer that i can't refuse . fore more pictures please mail me.

Attachments

• afb1211.jpg
    afb1211.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 859
Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Jaac said:
With a massive 20mm mounting base.Weight is +/-20KG. I don't have any thermal specs of the heatsinks because they are custom made. I guess that you can put several hundred watts in it. I prefer that you pick them up at my house in holland !! Price ?? Give me an offer that i can't refuse . fore more pictures please mail me.

Master Scavenger Jacco is certainly near you......

Jaac said:

Hi Jaac. It's difficult to email you, because i don't see any button below.
I'm very interested, but it's a heck of a drive from my place to yours :D Do you think it's possible to send them ( to DK )via mail, without having to pay the price for half a spacecapsule ?

Best regards
Ebbe

Re: Re: Very Big Heat sinks fore sale

es44 said:

Hi Jaac. It's difficult to email you, because i don't see any button below.
I'm very interested, but it's a heck of a drive from my place to yours :D Do you think it's possible to send them ( to DK )via mail, without having to pay the price for half a spacecapsule ?

Best regards
Ebbe

email button enabled for denmark it will be around € 32,45 per heat sink for shipment only. i also found a courrier that will do it for 15,95 euro per heatsink but i don't have any experience with those guys.

http://www.gls-netherlands.com/

gr Jaac

and for jacco turn left here

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Re: Re: Re: Very Big Heat sinks fore sale

Jaac said:

email button enabled for denmark it will be around € 32,45 per heat sink for shipment only. i also found a courrier that will do it for 15,95 euro per heatsink but i don't have any experience with those guys.

http://www.gls-netherlands.com/

gr Jaac

Oh well, i'm not surprised, they are quite heavy. Unfortunately she who must be obeyed think it's more important too eat, so i guess i have to dream on :bawling:

es44 said:

You must dream a lot about high performance blower heatsinks ?

These heatsinks have closely spaced cooling fin inserts, pressed into the base plate.
Jaac's thingies are likely in the 0.01C/W range, but are commonly operated as ducts with big MF high volume radial fans that will huff and puff and blow your little house down.
Only good for Odio if you slice 'm up and don't mind stacking fans on the beauts.

Understood, the shooting range is there, i'll turn right if i make it past the car-bar.

AKN

Joined 2005
Paid Member
es44 said:

On the contrary. I think it's quite clear from the photo, that the fins are pressed in that 20mm base.

jacco vermeulen said:

No can do, and usually not a single process.

Ok, I stand corrected.
Maybe size and the long continuous fins should have told me otherwise.
The heatsink just reminded me of a small cold forged heatsink I happen to have. Bonded fins is probably right.
:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.