• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

looking to upgrade 8 ucd 180st to ucd 180hg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have 8 UCD 180 ST on the shelf. I was going to disable the op amps and feed them straight from my active crossover like I already did in two great sounding active crossover/amps I have already built. Then they came out with the UCD180HG, which has improved parts outside of just the input buffer.

I'm looking to sell them all for a total of 500 dollars, or 62.5 dollars a piece so I can afford to replace them with HG versions. If I can't get the asking price, I'll just use them.

Thanks,
Lee

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.