• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

FS-Parts Express Quattro 12" sealed box, MTX Class Amp--Atlanta, GA

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all,

I am selling the subwoofer and amplifier out of my previous vehicle. My new regular cab pickup is far too small for it.

The the driver is the 12" quattro from Parts Express--easily searchable on the PE website. It is mounted in a sealed box with a Q of .65.

Box is 3/4" MDF, glued and screwed, with plywood internal braces. Internals are sealed with liquid nails. Covering is black carpet with metal corner braces. Input is a Neutrik Speakon (Professional speaker connector). Driver and input plate are both attached with t-nuts. Sturdy metal grill protects the driver.

Amplifier is MTX Thunder4250D monoblock subwoofer amplifier. 200w into 4 Ohms, and 350 into 2 ohms. Built in low pass filter. Specs are in MTX audio archive. Amp has a minor blemish on plastic cosmetic front, but is fully functional.

Amplifier and speaker are located near downtown atlanta for pickup, but will also ship in the continental US. I am asking $150+shipping for both the sub and the amplifier. Build cost (including driver) for the subwoofer was about $120 originally, and the amp was over $200 new.

Please PM me, or email me at gt*phi*ll*@*ya&hoo&.co&m (remove asterisks and ampersands) if you are interested. Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.