Views on Bassbox Pro

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ex-Moderator
Joined 2002
I use it. It works fine for me. Ver.6 is much better than some of the earlier versions, and it sure beats the heck out of actually crunching the numbers from the impedance curves.;)

There is other software available but I can't speak to those having never used them.

I use it almost every day (ver.6), I also use Martin King's matchcad work sheets for more exotic enclosures (TL's, horns ect), you can actually manipulate the work sheets to model normal sealed,vented and 4th order bandpass too but the worksheets aren't noob friendly.

Bassbox pro is far more user friendly though, has a large database of drivers, ect.

In bad grammar: Bassbox doesn't do anything that most free programs don't do.

Don't pay for a box designing program, pay for a crossover designing and measurement program if you have money burning a hole in your pocket. Don't buy X over pro, though....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.