18ds115 in phase out to 1800 degrees in a paraflex’

30 hz qw Fb. @ 565 hz it finally hits the deck....

360 x3.1416 =1130/2 = 565. 2pi r @ 360, thus pi is 180 degrees...?

Two versions: 900cm2 might not clear the ds115-4 Motorside, so 1200 cm2 and 2400 substitutes for 900 and 1800, as backup, i think. (Rear chamber (s6,7,8,9)and combo exit(L45) from the junction of both (HFRez, LFRez paths to ambient/exit.

‘Ambient’ being in an SUV. I need a car audio amplifier that will give me 17-2000 watts(75+VoltAC) at 3.3 ohm @ Re ( 3.3525 according to David McBean at 30.08hz (qw Fb) :)?? No clue what i can do here? My junk ends at 66 volts into 12’’ chinese unicorn drivers (in single paraflex and isobaric ML OD TH pipes) at the parallel equivalent(38 volts or so). 4 ohms is in my house and even there its limited to ~<80% of the B &C monster. Im in uncharted territory but deep waters are fine, im Not here to splash in the kiddy pool. Im here to learn and the tuition just doubled:eek::D Help? Does this sim
‘Float’??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,002.3 KB · Views: 130
Built with a ‘plan’. A deliberate one? ( I hope so.) But im just a random geek-nerd-basshead-midlife crisis with no formal acoustical education or more than ~20-24 months of diy speaker stuff to claim. iOW... does any of this look like a pair of siamesed pipes not choking/stressing/compromising(except for enclosure size) a ‘fancy Italian driver’ excessively or awkwardly strange in any way? fold the cone up like a taco or create 30 hz on up to 110-120hz in a way i have yet to? Aside the chinese/american 12s that do 36hz in my paraflex/Roar stuff currently.. this is a new chapter?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    935.3 KB · Views: 126
You can only do so much with a 2 stroke single, so try working it like an 8 cyl./4 stroke....... 'in for a penny, in for a pound' I say. ;)

Oh man, what about patented 8th order rez chambered ‘GM designed’ T.rex Flex ? Chuck Norris endorsed it as a compound pipe with tapped driver entries in the expansion chamber. Along with a precisely tuned transfer port system, Gobs of acoustical gain interrupted at the folded antinode cross section area by a mass-loading restrictor plate and perforated LP filter. all kept smooth by a self damping circuit - bypass in parallel feeding a series of passive radiators in offset tuned rez chambers.

:eek: