Need Schematic for Sunfire Model D-8

Hi, I don't have a schematic, but, I am in the middle of a repair on this amp. It's pulled apart. Do you need pictures or suggestions? My Sunfire is an HRS-10. It has the same amplifier.

I need help form you, if possible too. I need the resistor value or resistor color code for the R107 resistor. Mine went up in smoke, but, it was working when it did this. It is located in a difficult location to see...
Thanks!

Attachments

• DSCN8309.jpg
    DSCN8309.jpg
    676.2 KB · Views: 256
  • DSCN8311.jpg
    DSCN8311.jpg
    853.8 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN8312.jpg
    DSCN8312.jpg
    595 KB · Views: 180
Last edited:
I got a Sunfire D-8 subwoofer for repair. The resistor R107 also burned out in it. At the time of measurement, the resistor was not open. The measurement showed 3KΩ. The color bars have partially survived, and, in principle, can correspond to this value. With a resistor of this value, the subwoofer works. But if you solder a 4.7 Ohm resistor there, then it immediately starts to get very hot, and most likely it will quickly burn out. The purpose of this resistor is not very clear to me, but the circuit is clearly not at all similar to the other circuit on this board, where there is a 4.7 Ohm resistor in series with the capacitor (Zobel-Busche circuit, perhaps), which is shown in the picture above.

By the way, the problem in my sub (not counting the dead capacitors on the power supply board) was in a poorly soldered thick short shunt (JMP76).

And sorry for my poor English)