SVS sub -Power board Indigo 640047 help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

Hoping to find some help here :)

I have 2 SVS PB13-Ultra subs and one of them is not working. When applying power to it (no signal source plugged in) it ticks and the LED power light on the back pulses along with the ticking.

As I have two, I took them apart and confirmed my suspicions that it is the power board that is playing up (using the good power board I have with the other stages of the bad sub it works great).

I also notice when powered up that the DC output from the power board goes up and down with the ticking; the good one is a constant 8V (with other board not plugged in).

I cannot see and visible burns/bulges etc around the usual suspects of the big electro caps.

The board is a Indigo 640047 Rev3. I have done some searching and see that a lot of other brands use this power stage as well and was hoping I would find some diagrams or help here.

I use to work on electronics day to day, but it's been some years haha.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.