Two braces in the middle

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi, I am designing this enclosure box. Is it really important don't doing what I have done here? there are two walls in the bottom surface that hold and support two 4" abs pipes, so now those two pieces are blocking half of the way, the driver is placed at the top. I am also using two 90 degree elbows, which found worked really good in a previous build I did. I can find another way to hold them, but would it be worth it? is it like this configuration will sound crappy?:confused::confused:

:D The displaced space about everything takes around 20 liters.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 54cv54cv.PNG
    54cv54cv.PNG
    18.6 KB · Views: 211
Last edited:
Curious about the build - what driver and box dimensions / tuning?

There are lots of things that displaces space, for example each adapter takes 2.50 liter, I had to dipped it in water to measure it, all other volume measures I did it viewing entity info / properties on sketchup. Net box space is 88L, displaced space is 19.85L. Driver is Fosgate P3D4-12 600w rms, port tuning: 30Hz.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.