Compound loading 6th order quarterwave "Super Planar" horns and pipes concepts/builds

I still have to learn how to use FB effectively - having conversations there with many "threads" an partners right now is much more complicated and reossurce.hungry than using a forum (which I can do with email and any old PC with a browser with blazing speed or use Tapatalk on any old smartphone ). Using facebook on a smaller machine is almost impossible, sorting answers, threads etc.. takes way too much time, etc.. And I really don´t like the legal aspects, but that´s another topic.
Are there "offline clients" or similar to make life easier within facebook?

I still have to learn how to use FB effectively - having conversations there with many "threads" an partners right now is much more complicated and reossurce.hungry than using a forum (which I can do with email and any old PC with a browser with blazing speed or use Tapatalk on any old smartphone ). Using facebook on a smaller machine is almost impossible, sorting answers, threads etc.. takes way too much time, etc.. And I really don´t like the legal aspects, but that´s another topic.
Are there "offline clients" or similar to make life easier within facebook?

Sheesh! I have these problems on a 15" laptop!

Just got gifted a used Dell 23" screen, though with no HDMI, assume it's not that high a resolution, but at least I'll be able to see/navigate better.

I was clicking around the other day and there was a link with a bunch of info pertaining to different OS and seems like there was some 'offline client' stuff, but didn't save and now can only find this: Facebook Help Center | Facebook

and specifically this, FB Lite: How do I download the Facebook Lite app? | Facebook Help Center | Facebook

GM

Nice!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200225-163421_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200225-163421_Samsung Internet.jpg
    626.2 KB · Views: 486
The 12" kickbin looks indeed very tasty. For long time I'm looking for a kickbin which is capable of say 80...500/600Hz. Home use in my case.

small excursus:
For that purpose I recently bought some empty Karlson boxes by chance. Before I can test them they need some "attention": The previous owner was a carpenter. As such the built quality is pretty good but all the inside parts are screwed only (no glue at all!!:mad:). The connections are correspondingly leaky - which needs to be fixed. This is probaby the reason he sold them (they never souded right to him:zombie:)

Erik

MMJ, your FB group is AWESOME! I bought fell out my chair when I saw this.

Hah! , :happy2: Thank You BP1Fan! :cheers:

Lots of updates to share .... Just need to find the time!

The new Paraflex top is definitely a winner:checked: .....

The Mullins-Mod Paraflex C-2D 1x15" kickbin is also fully fantastic :up: .......

The new Golden Formula Paraflex subs (first being the C-2E) are showing some massive potential in the initial real-world measurements (which seem to be exceeding Hornresp's predictions!) :eek: ..... It is unlike anything we have ever seen before (in a very good way) ... .

We haven't released the detailed & professionally drawn plans for the Golden Paraflex Type C-2E 1x18" yet, but Ty Cention, Plippie (USRFObiwan), and i have been working on it and we should be able to make it available soon :)

Last edited: