Suggestions needed - passive xo sub in limit volume

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I currently have a cabinet with an 21cm woofer in a bass reflex configuration designed using HornResp (works fine). I would like to boost the lower freq (30-120Hz) using a passive XO subwoofer. The application is music only.

Ideally i'd like >93db/W , and moderate ripple (1-2db). I have max 32L volume, and the cabinet could fit up to a single 26cm woofer and orientation is flexible. I've gone in circles guessing at configurations (BP4, BP6, TL) but I have no basis for one config over another.

"If you had these restrictions, what would you pick, and have you built or listened to this configuration".

Is the 32l volume internal or external (including wood)? Internal volume is 32L.
Could you tell us your size limits in cm L x W x D?
Existing cabinet (LWD or HWD) is OD: 55x30x30cm ID: 50x26x26cm. Its a tall square box, internal volume 32L. If it can't work I could make another but the volume and height is restricted, it cannot be a monster box or a really tall one.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.