TPA3116D2 new amplifier

Many will say: another TPA3116 amp?

Well, I already have one 3116 amp from Breezy Audio, but I need to install one for bedroom TV setup, and it has to be Bluetooth, which the Breezy does not support.

This the one I'm talking about:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001708649867.html?ug_edm_item_id=1005001708649867&creative_img_ind=3&creative_img_tpl=153709&edm_click_module=alg_product&tracelog=rowan&rowan_id1=spaml_product_2_picture_square_2_1_pt_BR_2021-07-24&rowan_msg_id=carlCOWS_220_$f08acb0364e94e4faa4e602f62e09931&ck=in_edm_other

Has anyone bought one and is already using?

They mention that you have to install the protection and the heatsink, but do not show what that is or seem to sell it or show it. Does anyone know what they are?

The problem is this: I have a Semp Toshiba TV and it has BT. I have two sources that I have to feed in, but I have to find a way to amplify the sound from both for the external speakers. I did that in the past, but it required two additional boxes and additional power supplied, and available is critical.

I don't trust the quality of the TV's headphone which I could link the amp to, so BT might an option. How's the quality of BT audio for that application?

Well, I asked several questions, so let's wait if I start getting answers.

Thanks!

Might even search that forum and find that the boards from that supplier do work well.
Just don’t plan on removing and replacing any of the parts, however they do accept additional parts tacked on, and respond well to Panasonic FC on the power rail.

DIY kit. This is a small 50x50x16 mm class D amplifier that can be controlled from a smartphone. It requires an external DC power supply of appropriate power. There are restrictions on the length of the speaker wires (1 m). Suitable for a homemade soundbar.

Last edited: