Luxman 5M21 DML modules

Hi,

Does anyone have any information on the availability of DML modules for the Luxman 5M21 amplifier.
An email address was provided of a potential supplier but this does not work as all emails to this address bounce back.

I would also consider diy kits to assemble myself if necessary.

thank you.

Hi Duncan2 and Alex, thanks for the quick response. The manual is well written and illustrated, has increased my confidence to undertake the challenge, Thanks for the links.

Unfortunately I am still unable to locate a working link to send an email, or a contact number to order the assembled modules or components. Not sure if its due to a browser issue or an oversight on my behalf , am I missing something?

Thanks again!

Last edited:
This is the reply I receive within minutes of sending the email.

postmaster@outlook.com
Thu 15/07/2021 1:42 AM

To: You
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

hans.hilberink@hilberink.nl (MAILTO:hans.hilberink@hilberink.nl)
Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message connection time outs with the recipient's email server prevented delivery.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system is timing out when your email system is trying to connect to it. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: Fix email delivery issues for error code 550 4.4.7 in Exchange Online | Microsoft Docs.

????

This is the reply I receive within minutes of sending the email.

postmaster@outlook.com
Thu 15/07/2021 1:42 AM

To: You
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

hans.hilberink@hilberink.nl (MAILTO:hans.hilberink@hilberink.nl)
Your message couldn't be delivered. Despite repeated attempts to deliver your message connection time outs with the recipient's email server prevented delivery.

Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) and ask them to tell their email admin that it appears that their email system is timing out when your email system is trying to connect to it. Give them the error details shown below. It's likely that the recipient's email admin is the only one who can fix this problem.

For more information and tips to fix this issue see this article: Fix email delivery issues for error code 550 4.4.7 in Exchange Online | Microsoft Docs.

????

Hello Nuryev ,

I managed to contact Hans via email , he was elsewhere for a week but your email to his server is being blocked by either your type of system or your email service .

I can assure you there is no malware two emails received back from Hans --who is looking forward to hearing from you.

I advise you to get a VPN .

Hi Dunan,

Thanks for the effort - the support from diyaudio members never fails to amaze me.

I currently have Express VPN and i was wondering if it wasn't the VPN that is causing the problem. i will try again-with vpn turned off. I will also send you a personal email with my contact details that you could forward to Hans if it is no inconvenience to you.
I will keep you updated.

Thats fine Nuryev you can PM me if you cant get in direct contact with Hans who lives/works in Berloz -Belgium a very small town but my info apps shows his email;s go through another country -Enschede in the Netherlands , maybe that's causing you a problem .

Australia has tightened up its censorship laws but funnily enough I get an Australian guy on Yandex Mail mail who holds very far right views and they haven't blocked him.

Hello Nuryev ,

I found out why this is happening --yes your right my own ISP who holds my email service blocked me also as I thought I would try that.

As soon as I disconnected my VPN Thunderbird started working again.

As a point of interest usually using a VPN slows down the broadband speed , my VPN actually speeded up not that the actual speed increased but I think my ISP routes it through "other places " as there is a slight delay .