Sumo nine plus

hello
I have a sumo nine plus, i know this amp is a balanced one, on my pc i have a RME soundcard with balanced outputs, its a HDSPe pro and this with the exellent audirvana software to play all HI res files.So, my question is if it is possibel to modify the unbalanced input from the amp in a balanced one. i think with the lf 412 we can do this.Can someone here give me an idea how i can made this? hopefully i receive a answer...

have a nice day

It would be very easy to do if this was a diy project. The lower opamp stage needs to get converted to non inverting and the gain equalised. Essentially exactly the same as the upper opamp in the circuit. Perhaps easy to achieve without surgery, perhaps not. A much better solution soundwise than to use any kind of bal>SE converter.

analog_sa thats exactly what i would do, its'a full balanced amp, so why not give him a balanced source? The soundcard has many outputs...assy line, xlr balanced, headphone that also can give a hi quality line out, but i prefer the balanced output, before the sumo i have a THule ia350b ...very expensive one ...4000 $..but he is out of service now impossibel to repair..this amp has 2 xlr line inputs; he is also full symmetrical...but thats the reason to tranform the sumo...how i convert this opamp?someone have a solution for me? have a nice day and btw thanks analog for the reply...

... if it is possibel to modify the unbalanced input from the amp in a balanced one. i think with the lf 412 we can do this....
If you want to go down the chip route, IME the best way to do it is SuSy full differential amplifier OPA1632 (or THS4131 - practically the same chip).
One example:
Simple Circlotron with Lateral MOSFETs
(the input buffer should be improved and since you don't need additional gain, some resistor values need changing)