Faulty Pyramid PA310

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I have this pyramid pa310, very good amp. I had replace the 50k potmeters, becuz they were faulty, after playing for some time, the amp goes into protect mode ( the relay clicks out), I have to wait atleast 10hours then I could play it back, but after 10 minutes of playing it clicks out back

I took it to a technician, when I got it back, and turn it on the relay clicks right away without any delay..... and I think he tuned it becuz I'm getting 83watts per channel which it suppose to be ~~~35watts per channel.....

But there is still a problem with the amp when I connect both channel the right channel starts to play very low and distorted but If I Turn it off and and plug out the left side Input, It start to play normal. Same problem applies to the Left side too

I think the technician had changed two Output transistors from the left

Any idea what may be the problem

And any idea of how I could make It have the delay protection when I turn it on :D

Thanks....

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.