• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Times One Instruments Amplifier

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All,

I have a Times One Instruments amplifier. How I got it is a long and not very interesting story, except I'll say I once met the very talented fellow who was the designer. He told me the main customers were professional recording studios.

I know Times One was once in Montreal, and later moved to Los Angeles. This unit is from the Los Angeles era. The serial number is 90-6759. I suspect the 90 means it was made in 1990, which checks with the little I know about the company. I have no specs or documentation, and haven't been able to find any on line.

Free to anyone who is willing to pay shipping. I live in Nor Cal, and often travel to So Cal, so if that matches you perhaps a personal handoff is possible.

Best regards,
Maurice.
mauricegunderson@mac.com

Here are some photos of the Times One amplifier. It's free to a good home. Most of you probably know more about this unit than I do. If it's worthless please let me know that and I'll send it e-waste recycling. If it's a valuable collector's piece, it's yours! Thanks for looking.

Maurice.

Attachments

• Times One 1.jpg
    Times One 1.jpg
    972.1 KB · Views: 196
  • Times One 2.jpg
    Times One 2.jpg
    597.6 KB · Views: 180
  • Times One 3.jpg
    Times One 3.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 164
  • Times One 4.jpg
    Times One 4.jpg
    858.9 KB · Views: 170
  • Times One 5.jpg
    Times One 5.jpg
    738.7 KB · Views: 164
  • Times One 6.jpg
    Times One 6.jpg
    702.4 KB · Views: 122
  • Times One 7.jpg
    Times One 7.jpg
    581.9 KB · Views: 126
  • Times One 8.jpg
    Times One 8.jpg
    984.1 KB · Views: 125
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.