Replacment transistor for hitachi 2sc2b1 ? Its in a Sansui AU 555 A

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm actually insane stuck now I noticed ... I need replacement for all Transistors (11) and I cannot find any part that I feel "match" ? Anyone ?

It's
XA495G
8002-1
2SC281
8002-1
9002-1
2SC627

I'm googling it but I get either no solutions or either tons of ideas on replacement ...
Only one I found something equal to this far is XA495G.. Think this one should work fine
https://www.elfa.se/elfa3~se_sv/elfa/init.do?init=2&shop=ELFA_SE-SV&item=71-091-35&

Any inputs would really help. Thanks. /T

Why do you need so many replacements? Is the amplifier totally super blown? Seems strange.

I'm surprised you managed to find 2SA970... that's an obsolete transistor (no longer manufactured). It is a good part, though. Several equivalents to that were used extensively in most vintage japanese amplifiers.

Joined 2010
Paid Member
As previously advised in your help thread, some parts you list there (8002-1, 9002-1) will not be found because they are a matched high beta driver pair, probably in-house selected parts from those used in the previous Sansui 555 model. You can get the types but who will give you the matching information if you burn up the parts and the evidence of what they really are.

The rest are average parts you can match from a datasheet as long as you meet Vceo, Ic and Hfe and Ft limits.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.