Electrocompaniet Ampliwire 100 (AW 100 AW100) different Versions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
From this power amplifier I have service manual together with two different schematics (year of production approx, between 1979 and 1983). Additional I have newer version for repair service. The schematic, that I have create (Reverse Engineering), is different again compare to the already present orig. versions. Even the cabinet version is different in opposite to the older version.
How many different versions of the AW 100 are exist at whole ?
Thank you for your advices.

Reactions: 1 user
The schematic, that I have create (Reverse Engineering), is different again compare to the already present orig. versions.
I'm interested in cloning an Electrocompaniet amplifier, like the AW75, AW100 or AW120 and I'm gathering information about them. I would be interested to see your reversed engineered schematics. I have some schematics from Andy Pairo's site, you might know it.
Could you send me your schematics, many thanks!
Thanks.

Here is the schematic of power amp include power supply and GND management.
Please note: mistakes can not be ruled out, since I haven't no simulation results !!!
In generall, I would not choise this topology for diy, because it is very critical regarded the layout. Have I not already mentioned in the match thread?

Attachments

• C ...-A-Electrocompaniet Ampliwire 100.ckt.pdf
    26.7 KB · Views: 2,297
  • C ...-A-Electrocompaniet Ampliw.100 Sp.CKT.pdf
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,704
Reactions: 1 user
From this power amplifier I have service manual together with two different schematics (year of production approx, between 1979 and 1983). Additional I have newer version for repair service. The schematic, that I have create (Reverse Engineering), is different again compare to the already present orig. versions. Even the cabinet version is different in opposite to the older version.
How many different versions of the AW 100 are exist at whole ?
Thank you for your advices.
Are there any news?

Hi boy i Have a AW100 i think first series, i just replaced all of the capacitors of the 2 psu of channel and i noticed that a resistance r705 on the transformer (power on button) has warmed much and burned tracks. Can i jump this as schematic?
I would also like to make adjustments bias and offset ... I saw that there are three trimmer On the final board, are marked as 125T and 125M. can someone help me? Merry Christmas

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.