Soundeasy help!

Hi!

Who here has mastered Soundeasy?

I use Dayton for measuring TS and impedance, I would like to input TS parameters in Soundeasy and start modelling a box. I have heard its a complicated program to learn but I bought it. I have looked into the Music and Design guide v4 but I have a newer version, some things are different and the guide starts with measuring TS parameters, but I would like to insert them manually. I tried but have no plots showing. I really want to learn this program, because it promises the best results but the info on the net is not enough for my brain. Maybe there is a way

I have been using Hornresp and WinISD and seem to understand them quite well, but now I need to model boxes as precisely as possible

A simple bassreflex box with a front port for start would be nice to understand how to model.

A

Last edited:
Of course, in SE you can enter the T/S manually, it isn't very intuitive though so you need to ensure that you have provided enough information to generate the enclosure model plots.

Can you provide a screenshot of the driver editor to show the values you've entered, or even post the driver file?

I can help a fair bit with SoundEasy but FWIW I started into SE and eventually moved away from it for many reasons, the disaster of a user interface is only part of it. The EasyLab measurement system is the best part of SE and that's still not saying much. I moved to ARTA and VituixCAD and couldn't be happier. ARTA license is USD$100 and VituixCAD is free, so it's a cheaper option as well.

I began exploring VirtuixCAD :)
It needs a big screen though. I'm on a 13" laptop now but I have a big iMac on my workbench, I will dive into that then.

Thanks for suggesting, it really seems like a good program with a lot of features and also much more intuitive, I am simulating my first reflex plots allready