AENEAS & Transmission Line Simulation

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

during the last days version 1.2.1 of AENEAS was released for macOS and iOS. This version can now simulate Transmission Lines with either a constant cross area or a non-constant cross area. In any case you can place the driver at any position over the length of the line.

I hope you will like it. Happy simulation with AENEAS!
If you have any trouble with it, let me know.

Raphael

What has happended I can not make new models? 10.13.3
I can open old models and work with them but not make new ones,all those options are grayed out!

I also notice that the modelling of max power output drops asymptotically with decreasing frequency both for closed boxes (expectd) and bassreflex (that usually has a peak at tuning frequency)?

I found that adding project when I was in the right mode/pane works. It is when "new accoustic network" is topmost that projects and helpfile is grayed out.

I have sceendumps, however my Photobucket account is linked to a account that I cant access anymore:whazzat:. So I have to make a new one, when I feel I have the energy. So I will get back on the sceen dumps!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.