Excel spreadsheet finds ALL possible series and parallel resistor solutions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ah! Was not expecting that!! Fingers crossed it is easy to add.

The formatting made the numbers jump off the page for me, i'm likely to err in the 10,000Ω to 100,000Ω area when dealing with naked ohms!

Without this becoming Dev request central as the existing XLS is enough of a labour saver as is...

A formatting highlight to flag when a single R will fit popped into my head. (at the moment i can search for 0.00Ω) ah. search no worky. eyeball search it is!

Prior to finding your sheet i was looing at eg 120Ω 10% upper = 132Ω, lower = 108Ω

&

(EX)work had implemented a C++(?) version that gave values for 3 way resistor networks (epic!) but they did not have a full E96 set!! D'Oh! (but it did know the values allegedly stocked on MRP in stores)

Which inspired the idea of: "I have run out of these resistor values" column as a cross reference for me to check on. hmmm.

where to put the pile of collated R's? ?? resistor book sets = mega bucks so wondering about A4 ring-binder business card holders:

https://api.durable.de/media/thumb/.../visitenkartenhuellen-din-a4-2389-durable.jpg

(no affiliation; just needed a linked picture!) mebe a wrap of 20 in each holder?

also looked at the A4 pocket sheets for camera negatives / slides but the best shapes had the wrong angle openings.

blast!

(not expecting the binder to survive being shook; needs careful handling)

any thoughts welcome

:-j

any thoughts welcome

:-j

What about this, a drawer with plastic sealed bags ;)

Somewhere here there is a thread showing how I did build the cabinet.

Frans.

WP_20210216_19_28_20_Pro.jpg

WP_20210216_19_28_56_Pro.jpg

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.