• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Super small class D high power amp modules

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
It's my pleasure to introducing these small class D modules to you. More than 500k have been sold since I developed them in 2010. They are super small, high effeciency and ultra easy to use (almost no external components needed except power by pass caps). Some members already have it, the first thinking is "how can this small module drive my speakers that lound, they don't even need a heatsink!"

Now there're 3 members in this series:
VMA2012: 3Wx2 stereo class D amplifier module
VMA2015: 15W mono class D amplifier module
VMA2016: 10Wx2 stereo class D amplifier module

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.