Icepower power wiring

I read that, and it is showing I assume the wires above the board like I have done in the past... what I am wanting to know is can I route the power wires only below the amp board as I have 6mm standoffs. I do not want interference and was thinking it would look cleaner and maybe the board would help shield the power wires.

I would NOT definitely NOT squeeze mains wires between any PCB and chassis with a meager 6mm clearance.

The slightest overheating will melt plastic insulation an connect Mains to PCB or chassis.

You also talk "shielding"
A *Class D* amplifier is a strong source of RF interference, which will be coupled to your mains wires turning them into antennas.
But that´s the minor problem, the main one is ELECTRICAL SAFETY.

Thank you very much. I measured and found out I have 10mm, but the risk is not worth it. I just wanted to know if it was a good idea, and now I know I can proceed but I will wire the power cables down the sides of the amp case wnich is several inches from the amp module.. My inputs and outputs are only a few inches long...so they will not be an issue either, since the board is real close to the rear panel..