2006 Florida DIY Audio/BeerBQ Thanks

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Ok folks, yet another great DIY day we had here in Palm Bay. I would to personally thank all of you for coming. I would also like to mention a special thanks to Nick for making an extra trip home and back so we could use and hear his modded Toshiba cd/dvd player...thanks again Nick. It was nice to see old friends and make new ones for sure. It was great to see and hear your DIY stuff as well.

I would like to take this time to extend a GREAT BIG thanks to the vendors this time around for the gifts that some of us got to take home. Steve at www.ApexJr.com , Chris at www.Partsconnexion.com , and of course "the Dr." Darren Kuzma at www.PartsExpress.com .... THANK YOU ALL!!!

To whomever that got to take something home, be sure to contact your vendor and thank them. Oh, and...USE THAT STUFF!!! Thanks.

I will be getting the many pics my daughter took and some info on a webpage in the next few days so stay tuned. If you have any pics, please get them sent to me as soon as possible, thanks.

As has been mentioned, I will be moving to Wyoming in June of this year, but I will be doing one more Florida DIY event for the 2007 year that's fast approaching us, after that...someone else is gonna have to step up to the plate.

Thanks again folks for a great time here, it truely is the people that make this hobby so great. Looking forward to the next we can get together for whatever reason...

Noidster

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.