Greatings from the Tucson, AZ Area

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Longtime audiophile hoping to hear from other audio enthusiasts in the Tucson area. I am currently retired although still looking for meaningful employment I listen to all kinds of music through mostly tubed equipment. Currently, I'm using a pair of S-5 Electronics 12M amps built from kits driving Thiel CS3 speakers. The source is a modified Pioneer CD player feeding a DA converter. I also have a Conrad Johnson Premier 4 amp that I need to get repaired someday (this could be costly). Please drop me a line if you are in the area (or elsewhere too). Any ideas on where I can get the CJ amp repaired (preferably locally) would be appreciated as well.

BENSON, AZ!!!!!!!

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...........[joke]

That place remends me of Espanola, NM.

There are some other DIYers out there.........that work at that place that TI "bailed out". But they are SS guys. Haven't seen them on the fourum in a while, so I will e-mail them. Maybe one of them will know someone.

Jocko

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.