• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Pair of Eminence N314X-8 and H14EA for sale

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SOLD Pair of Eminence N314X-8 and H14EA for sale

SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a pair of Eminence N314X-8 drivers with aluminum Eminence Horns that I purchased for a pro sound project that did not get used. This is the second pair of N314x-8 drivers. I am using a pair for my living room hifi.
$500 for horns and drivers delivered to CONUS.
These horns/drivers were not mounted in a cabinet and only used for measurements.
PayPal is fine btw.

Attachments

• 636F3E61-A60D-410F-81F5-965F6099D537.jpg
    636F3E61-A60D-410F-81F5-965F6099D537.jpg
    988.3 KB · Views: 212
  • 778D0584-9898-440E-8B8D-9BDD4B8105CB.jpg
    778D0584-9898-440E-8B8D-9BDD4B8105CB.jpg
    876.2 KB · Views: 251
  • 13F186B3-D7D8-438B-B3DC-A7B7728E49C5.jpg
    13F186B3-D7D8-438B-B3DC-A7B7728E49C5.jpg
    589.7 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Well, if you go to the Klipsch board I’ve been posting there since 1999 (jwgorman), but you are correct I am a FNG here. That’s why I suggested PayPal. I am happy to answer your questions as I get why you would be suspicious. BTW I grew up with Dennis Klietsch DJK and I was a staff engineer at the avionics company that hired him back in the 90s.
I purchased a lot of gear from the little audio shop he worked at and in 1985 he talked me into modifying a brand new pair of A400 Boston Acoustics. He did improve them. I always took his advice after that with respect to all things hifi.

Ok, well......sorry for being suspicious, I just wanted to make sure before I pestered the wife about spending money @ Christmas time! I’ve been looking at these for awhile now and yours are definately a deal.

Does the pair your using have the same horn, and in what configuration?

When you said ‘used for measurements only’ I assumed Freq response with that particular horn, not physical size

Edit: Well......it doesn’t matter anyhow, the head office just denied my purchase order! Something about spending too much on stereo this year already,blah,blah....good thing is this years almost over!

Sorry to waste your time, just out of curiosity are these as smooth as they say?

Last edited:
No sweat, yes, they sound really good crossed about 1khz in my room and definitely more separation of voices in harmony vocals and depth in the image. I’ve never used beryllium drivers so I am not sure how similar they sound. I have Faital Pro HF146s and they sound good and can be crossed lower. But for cymbal decay stuff, triangles, drum skin whacks these are really really good.

No sweat, yes, they sound really good crossed about 1khz in my room and definitely more separation of voices in harmony vocals and depth in the image. I’ve never used beryllium drivers so I am not sure how similar they sound. I have Faital Pro HF146s and they sound good and can be crossed lower. But for cymbal decay stuff, triangles, drum skin whacks these are really really good.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.