• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

Parts Sale: Budgie SUT with Cinemag 1254 blue / MiniDSP 2 x 4

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I was in the process of building Park's Audio Budgie SUT and stumbled upon an awesome MC preamp at an estate sale that I could not resist. Cleaning up the garage today and forgot about this kit.

Budgie is 70% built with all the parts to complete with Cinemag two 1254 "Blue". Budgie paper instructions to complete included. Cinemag 1254 wiring diagram included. All fasteners and parts from Park Audio included (bagged - see Google photo link below with all the parts that will go with this kit...selling the MiniDSP separately and NOT included in the price of the Budgie)

Hammon black box in excellent condition.

Google Photo link here:

MiniDSP 2 by 4 and Park Audio Budgie with Cinemag 1254 - Google Photos

$375 plus shipping and Paypal fees. Shipped only within the U.S.

--------

MiniDSP - was going to use MiniDSP for my LX mini speaker system and then elected to build and use the Linkwitz / Pass analog crossover.

Pictures in the attached link above.

Never used. Small scratches in the corner (tried to photograph). No powersupply 5 to 24 volts. Price does not include the Budgie.

$50 plus shipping and Paypal fees. Shipped only within the U.S.

-stu
ogawas@yahoo.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.