• These commercial threads are for private transactions. diyAudio.com provides these forums for the convenience of our members, but makes no warranty nor assumes any responsibility. We do not vet any members, use of this facility is at your own risk. Customers can post any issues in those threads as long as it is done in a civil manner. All diyAudio rules about conduct apply and will be enforced.

For Sale: Stage Accompany diaphragms for the SA 8520, SA 8525 and SA 8526.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,

I have a few SA diaphragms for sale for the models: SA 8520, SA 8525, SA 8526 and SA 8535.

The diaphragms comes out the lab from Stage Accompany (Hoorn in the Netherlands), and where used for tests.
And where bought by me at the auction when Stage Accompany was going bankrupted agian.

State of the diaphragms is from used to mint.

Prices will be 30,- Euro to 100,- Euro each depending on the state there in.
If you're interested in one or more diaphragms, I can send you photos of the ribbons.

* I also have a rare unused set of SA 8535 diaphagms with a impedance of 5.2 Ohm DC (original they measuring around the 12 Ohm DC).

* Also have a very rare set of diaphagms for the SA 8520 with ultra-fine electrical circuits, best for High-End use (not for P.A.).

Example: Beneath photos of a set diaphragms for the SA 8525 (fits also the SA 8526, because the diaphragms are identical).
They costs 100,- Euro each.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Please send me a PM if you're interested in these diaphrams or other Stage Accompany parts.

Greetz Webbie...

SA-Vintage

Last edited:
Hello Andreas,

The ultra fine circuit SA 8520's are sold.

I only have a set of used 8 normal diaphragms (with new dampners) for the SA 8520.
They are all working but have all some dents in the folies itself.

The compleet set of 8 diaphragms may go for 200,- euro.

(The SA 8525/26 diaphragms are also still available)

Greetz Webbie...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.