Hypex SMPS1200A100 Issue

I have amp with Hypex Soft start and Hypex SMPS1200A100 psu. Amp is about 1 month old. Amp was in old box. Yesterday I transferred everything in to nice new Modushop box. When all done, I did a power up check before putting the top cover on the box. All was good. Cover on to box.

So, this morning I'm all excited about the amp in the new box and everything all nice, neat and tidy inside and outside the box. So what happens .........amp does not turn on.

Off goes the cover, turn on amp and I see the Power LED's on the just flash on and off. So something not working right.

Voltage checks show soft start is good. Hypex psu voltage is not good, at +7V and -1.2mV for rail voltages.

SO, is there something simple and fixable on the psu?
Or is the psu stuffed?

I'm just throwing this out there in case this has happened to someone else and perhaps there is some easy answer other than "Get a new one".

Oh, I've shorted things with the probes before. But I've always gotten a spark, so knew.
I didn't have the meter on anything between amp working and amp not working. Perhaps something happened when I plugged power into the IEC connector on the box.
No matter what it seems stuffed at the moment.