• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Phaseplugs

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Magnum,

What email did you send from so i can search my emails. Last inquiry i can find (searching on Betsy) was in May.

I still have blanks (unfinished plugs) available $20 + $10 air post to Norway. Normally come with the magnetic fixing so they can be used right away but can be ordered without.

dave

Magnum,

What email did you send from so i can search my emails. Last inquiry i can find (searching on Betsy) was in May.

I still have blanks (unfinished plugs) available $20 + $10 air post to Norway. Normally come with the magnetic fixing so they can be used right away but can be ordered without.

dave

What do I need do do to finish them? How do I mount them?
Sent from kenneth.roras (@) gmail dot com

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.