• Disclaimer: This Vendor's Forum is a paid-for commercial area. Unlike the rest of diyAudio, the Vendor has complete control of what may or may not be posted in this forum. If you wish to discuss technical matters outside the bounds of what is permitted by the Vendor, please use the non-commercial areas of diyAudio to do so.

Do 100% of people prefer Enabled drivers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Though I ask a lot of questions - and really APPRECIATE so many of your patient responses - it seems that there are always something else to learn...:)

Question. Is there concensus that some drivers always sound better enabled than not? Or do some people just prefer untreated drivers?

I'm trying to figure out whether to enable the Alpair 7s or not and though it was a foregone conclusion until I'm told it is not.

I'm very grateful to have found this DIY forum. Very confident that I'll be able to get better speakers for my budget than if I pursued commercially marketed speakers.

Thanks,
UL

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.