Quadral T55/10/XX1000 tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I need data for Quadral T55 / 10 / XX1000 tweeters, impedance, sensitivity, frequency range recording, datasheet, anything. Or some link to some restoration, replacement and the like.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 455
The speakers are not mine, I want to help a friend. The plan is to replace them with higher quality RAAL ribbons with a custom made frontplate to match the Quadral dimensions, as the existing ones are defective.
I know they look like some Technics models, but I'm not sure they were made by Technics.
I contacted Quadral a couple of days ago, no answer yet.

The problem was solved by installing RAAL ribon tweeters model 64-10 with a custom faceplate (8ohm impedance). The faceplate can be black or brushed stainless steel. These tweeters are of better quality than the original ones. The difference in sensitivity can be compensated by a series resistor (1.5-2.2 ohms).

Attachments

• Wotan.jpg
    Wotan.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.