Apogee Speakers - Centaurus Minor Woofer Parameters?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello All,

Does anyone has the T/S parameters of the original woofer of the Centaurus Minor? I need them so i can choose a Focal Driver with parameters as close as that.

I want to start fixing my apogee speakers.

I currently have 3 x Pairs of Duetta Signature II, 1 x Centaurus Major, 2 x Centaurus Minor, and 3 x Diva's.

I will keep posting here my adventures if you are interested

AHsJFJhC1JVdTiwNFHjIzQRYghQooATggIBTTTRlyNVL0Z4COQLoGuCnQgAduFxBEWgoDaMibGzFWSPmU4csj+wM1PKj1okIIUjp6WEESB+BGGKhQHUrj5U6CaosGTVmjgxZfDhtogIpxgAJAgBgmZTpC5kNAxkcmaIq1B1PgSotWCgQzyIagHx4afCnFZqFdF5IKWCKgGENQxAxKdGi1yBCpWrMCCDCAC0TAdrsuGRDyAcYFIJ0QSDAAIIEiQBEYpWEh5JXTySZAQBmxYADD8KQaOQCTi8cXFZ5cGRBDYRUZd6AuiFnIIhOW1QQucCBFxJMLM7QFTgiioNZheYuAgwIADs=

Vifa...are the stock drivers.....have a dead one here....google....p17WG-00...6ohms....207.....it is not made...you may know this...it should come up... well give info on driver.....great speaker i got a pr right here.....with my Stages....lot a fun...let us now what you go with...

good luck

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.