F6 Power

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hello,
i have order at diy store all what i could buy there to building the f6. i look at the guide 6l6 but for me isn't 100% what i should need for parts between toroid and power supply.

one guy from netherland wrote.
You need rectifiers between toroid and power supply, also simple protection circuit.
okay, but what is it excatly and where can i see it in the guide from 6L6?

Other problem is, my english isn't good enough to understand all :(

Thanks for our help.

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
hello,
i have order at diy store all what i could buy there to building the f6. i look at the guide 6l6 but for me isn't 100% what i should need for parts between toroid and power supply.

You need rectifiers between toroid and power supply, also simple protection circuit.
okay, but what is it excatly and where can i see it in the guide from 6L6?

Other problem is, my english isn't good enough to understand all :(

Thanks for our help.

use Google Translate to read pages

hello,

okay, but what is it exactly and where can i see it in the guide from 6L6?

Other problem is, my English isn't good enough to understand all :(

Thanks for our help.

Steppen , it's not your English the problem , you need to have a minimum understanding of electricity to build an amplifier , you first have to learn about , otherwise you will struggle a LOT each and every steps

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.