Bakmeel's Aleph Ono questions

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi Everyone,

It has been a while since I've done any tinkering with any passdiy projects (and yes, I am sick as a parrot for missing out on the V-FET project). I would like to build this phono stage now, however, I am unable to find the manual and the component list. It was a good guide to assist you in building the stage. Does anyone have a pdf or physical copy? I still have the boards.

I would be really grateful if I could get this buzzard going (and working). I wish I never left it so long to build.

Thanks

Brownlow, I found some info, using the forum search for Xono, here Ono Phono:. I know it's all out there, as I found everything possibly needed a while ago when I was researching it, including the Pass service manual. You just need to sift through all the posts to find what you need. This should get you started anyway.

TJ

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.