The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

When I see videos like this, I would like to hope, there is hope yet:
YouTube

Funny but Mars images make me think is one of my youger brothers PlayStation game TV sceen a 20 years ago :magnify:

Attachments

• 6F9E0E40-F4E8-454D-98C8-9B2B12774CED.JPG
    6F9E0E40-F4E8-454D-98C8-9B2B12774CED.JPG
    238.8 KB · Views: 167
  • 45E4EE85-F387-477B-8C49-557C37957033.JPG
    45E4EE85-F387-477B-8C49-557C37957033.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 164
Bitchute are not available in France..not freedom of points of views..but I am curious about what You think about this :)
Why The United States Is Turning To Recycling Robots - YouTube

Recycling aluminum is lower cost than making new aluminum from bauxite. All other recycling costs more than making from raw materials. Those are facts. Facts do not care about anyone's feelings.

Sorry that your country does not allow you to hear dissenting opinions. The USA will someday catch up with your country.

Recycling aluminum is lower cost than making new aluminum from bauxite. All other recycling costs more than making from raw materials. Those are facts. Facts do not care about anyone's feelings.

Sorry that your country does not allow you to hear dissenting opinions. The USA will someday catch up with your country.

Ok so for example make paper products from cut a lots of threes in the forests is cheaper than from recycling papers ? Facts say..
I see short time very quick money profits but threes needs many years to grow.
Mother Earth pay high price and cost is high for all humans and living bings
if we transform highly fertile forests into empty deserts or toxic places.

Not my feeling but logic only..and I always enjoy the progress news if peoples respect wild nature landscape
and make efforts to keep them clean after human activities :deer: :clock: Have a nice day