The Pass Pub: The High-End Off Topic Thread

Discovered something interesting. I have some kind of birthday. As of today, I am 10 years a member of this forum...
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

This is my oldest forum membership, and I don't want to miss it. Thx to all for making this such a great place to be :).

Is someone bringing food for your anniversary?

How about some marinated chicken drumsticks, some freshly ground pork shoulder balls and pork, taro & onion puff pastries made with honey's own low fat dough. 'em's the best. Super light, flaky and crispy with no greaseyness. Mmm...

Attachments

• IMG_2342.jpg
    IMG_2342.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_2355.jpg
    IMG_2355.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_2370.jpg
    IMG_2370.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 57
Joined 2006
Paid Member

WHAT!!!!???? U think U can just stay away for a couple of days and then show up for 5 seconds and post a photo without say'n something NUTZ????

I don't know who has abducted the real ZM - but unless posting has some kinda crazzzzzzy stuff in it then the message is regarded as a forgery and obviously NOT from REAL ZM!!! :p:p:p:p:p

We demand that U release real ZM immediately!!!! I am willing to pay ransom up to and including $2 USD!!! :D:D:D

Heh-heh - now I sit back and see how high the bidding goes.