crazy.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 151
  • buehehe.gif
    buehehe.gif
    33.3 KB · Views: 147
Joined 2006
Paid Member
who is Zen Mod ?

Any two year old on playstation could do that - cannot be real ZM.

I raise ransom bid to one US 3 dollar bill. These are VERY RARE and a collector's item - few in circulation. US Federal Government says that they are worth 25 years in prison!!!!

Let's see - 25 years in da slammer @ 0.25 dollars per hour for slave labor X 2088 labor hours = $13,050.00 dollars! Dat's abuncha $$$$

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
naah

you're fake c2cthomas !

he will never admit that in public

:rofl:

OK - U R correct. I'm loaded up on decaf coffee and sugar cookies!! :D

Well - 'n sum of dat stuff I might sorta kinda been around 20 years ago - well a certain part of body got knocked into da ground 'n I still have hard time scrubbing da dirt off. :D:D:D

Last edited:
The lovely Mrs.' face lit up when I asked about those dishes. When's he coming she asked? :)

If only I could convince my wife that I have important business matters to attend to in Canada.:p :(

What I realy like to do (not usually done) is to break bits off the Banh Xeo and wrap them in Banh Trang and then dip them in Nuoc Mam. Sensational

If you could ask your wife to make that for you and post some pictures that would probably be the next best thing to actually coming to your home and eating it:cool: