Confused about how to wire TE Connectivity power entry module

I have a PM0S0DHX0 (PM0S0DHX0 TE Connectivity / Corcom | Mouser), which according to the data sheet is the switched, single-voltage, dual-fuse, medical filter, 10 amp, no shield.

The data sheet for this product is here: https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/418/3/NG_CD_P-Series_D-635244.pdf

My question is specifically regarding the wiring of the four pins A B C D on the back. Page 2 of the data sheet shows how the pins can be configured for Dual Transformer or Jumper types.

The problem I'm having is that I only see continuity to hot or neutral on A and D, nothing on B or C. I'm not sure in what way the jumper is supposed to be implemented. Any assistance or suggestions would be fantastic! :)

Since your module is for a single voltage (not "Dual Voltage Select"), terminals B & C are not used. The jumpers only apply to a module that is used with a dual primary (115/230V) transformer AND you want to be able to configure it for either 115 or 230V relatively easily.

This is very typical for equipment that is being sold in both the US and Europe. The factory can easily wire the system for either mains voltage level just by changing jumpers and supplying the appropriate power cord.

If your transformer has a single primary winding, simply wire your transformer primary to terminals A & D. If your transformer is a dual winding that you will only use in either a series or parallel configuration, you can still use the module by hard-wiring from terminals A & D to the primary windings accordingly.
Bill