Is there someone in Australia that can build a Red Baron/Tube-i-zator DAC? Brisbane?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Unsure if this is the right place to ask but I have had a few PCB's lying around for years now. Looking to finally pull the trigger and get a build under way but I my electronic knowledge is 0. I can solder, that is all.

Is there some in Australia, preferably Brisbane that can assist with the build. I would of course pay you for your time.

I have the PSU PCBs, Red Baron PCB and Tube-i-zator PCB. I don't have the Salas shunt PCB's but I believe they are easily available.

Have you tried -East coast Electronic Repair Shop -Brisbane repairing electronic equipment since 1987 ?

No wonder you have problems accessing electronic repairs I have never come across so many job offers for repair technicians in your area .

If I was 50 years younger and single I would be looking out my passport now.

Last edited:
Late to this call.

If there's still a need you could check in with Nigel at Speaker Bug. There's at least one example where he's done a build on behalf of another:
Nelson Pass First Watt M2 - Schematics and Lids Lifted - StereoNET
Nice piece of work as well.

I'm still a journeyman and have a serious back log of projects and shortage of time. So, I'm not in a position to put myself forward. All the best though.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.