Foshan Blue Rocket Parts

Does anyone have any experience with parts made by Foshan Blue Rocket Electronics? They are distribution through LCSC/JLCPCB. I ordered some of their version of the 2SA1837, the 3CA1837, as well the compliment. I'll run what tests I can on them and also try swapping them into a few circuits in place of the real McCoy Toshibas, and report back. Just wondering if anyone else had come across these.

I have no experience with this mfr, interesting however.
Funny how they call them audio triode
One heck of a lot of cloned parts
I looked at a few datasheets, for instance the NJW0302GD they show in the selector as Vceo of -230V but in the datasheet they show -360V, something strange going on there.
Good luck

Does anyone have any experience with parts made by Foshan Blue Rocket Electronics? They are distribution through LCSC/JLCPCB. I ordered some of their version of the 2SA1837, the 3CA1837, as well the compliment. I'll run what tests I can on them and also try swapping them into a few circuits in place of the real McCoy Toshibas, and report back. Just wondering if anyone else had come across these.

How did your tests turn out?

I am wondering about their 2SA970 and 2SC2240

Good to know. I can get them from LCSC on my next order.

I have used "generic" 2SA970 and 2SC2240 from AliExpress (no idea who makes them) and to be on the safer side I would like to buy from a known company. I wonder who makes all the generic transistors in the AliExpress, ebay and Amazon plastic assortment boxes. Very useful to have organized assortments but without any name it is hard to known what is actually inside the plastic molding and how it will perform.