Utsource for components ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
they supply both. They seem to be brokers, so they get parts from where they can. I ordered some parts a while ago and they admitted that at the price they were likely not genuine. If the price is too good to be true then they are likely to be fake. I found them good to deal with. If you look at a rare jfet like 2sj109, they have them at $0.70 each upto $22.00. There are members here who have had good experiences with them, so roll the dice:)

I bought 2 TDA1541A from them because they sent me a photo on which they looked genuine.
Then I received the package which contained completely different obviously fake chips.
I gave them negative feedback on e-Bay and then after they gave the money back and removed their offer from all international e-Bay sites, I changed the feedback.
So be careful (make sure you have leverage in case they send you fakes) and ready to give them some hard time.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.